1. PROPER ACQUISITION AND UTILIZATION
The Company shall acquire customers’ personal information to the extent necessary for business by legitimate and fair means. The Company will use it properly only for the purposes disclosed in “PURPOSE OF USE” and will not use them for the other purposes.
2. PURPOSE OF USE
The Company shall use customers’ personal information for the following purposes:
- Provide, operate, and maintain this website
- Improve, personalize, and expand this website
- Understand and analyze how you use this website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
3. CHANGE OF PURPOSE OF USE
The Company may change the purpose of use of personal information to the extent that the purpose of use after the change is deemed duly related to the original purpose of use. When the purpose of use has been changed, the Company shall notify the customer of, or publicly announce the purpose of use after the change.
4. RESTRICTION ON USE
The Company shall not use personal information, without the consent of the relevant customers, beyond the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use, unless permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws; provided, however, that this provision shall not apply if:
- The use of personal information is based on laws and regulations;
- The use of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the relevant customers;
- The use of personal information is specially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the relevant customers; or
- The use of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a national government, a local government, or a person or entity entrusted thereby in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and acquisition of the consent of the relevant customers may impede the execution of the affairs concerned.
5. SECURE MANAGEMENT
The Company shall strive to keep personal information accurate and up to date. Further, the Company shall sufficiently and appropriately supervise the Company’s employees to ensure the security control of personal information against the risk of loss, destruction, alteration or leakage. When the Company entrusts a third party with the handling of personal information in whole or in part, the Company shall sufficiently and appropriately supervise the third party to ensure the secure control of personal information.
6. PROVISION TO THIRD PARTIES
The Company shall not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the relevant customers, unless the disclosure is permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws; provided, however, that the following cases shall not be regarded as a provision to a third party:
- Cases where the Company entrusts a third party with the handling of personal information within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use; or
- Cases where personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business in a merger or otherwise.
7. DISCLOSURE, CORRECTION, ETC.
In cases where the Company is requested by a customer to inform the purpose of use or to disclose, correct, add, delete, discontinue using, erasing or discontinue providing the personal information (the “Disclosure”) under the Personal Information Protection Law, the Company shall, after confirming that the request is made by the principal, disclose the personal information to the customer within a reasonable period and range, except in cases where the Company is not obliged to disclose such personal information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws or other regulations.
8. SSL Security
This website uses the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) data encryption system for the input of personal information.
However, due to the nature of Internet communications, complete security cannot be guaranteed. Please understand this in advance.
9. ABOUT ‘Google Analytics’
With respect to requests for disclosure, etc., comments, questions, complaints and other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the following:
Medikhana Co. Pte. Ltd.
Personal information inquiry contact
Email : email@example.com
Effective as of August 25, 2021